1. Be on time! All students must attend teaching sessions. If a student feels sick and misses morning sessions, they will need to rest in their dorm during afternoon free-time as well.
2. Students should not enter unassigned rooms. If students who have been assigned to separate rooms want to hangout, there are plenty of common areas available to do so.
3. There is a ZERO TOLERANCE of illegal substances such as: non-prescription drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. If these items are found in a student’s possession, a parent/guardian will be called for immediate pick-up.
4. Attitude is Everything. Bullying, pranks, coarse talk, disrespect, or disruptive behavior are not acceptable. Let’s make our camp an environment of love and courtesy.
5. Friends Only! Camp is not the place to start a romantic relationship. Inappropriate public displays of affection are not allowed.
6. Students must eat at every meal. It’s too easy to skip a meal, eat snacks, and get dehydrated. Water bottles are provided for students on campus.
7. Attire: We always say “Modest is Hottest!” Please wear modest clothing with appropriate imagery and text. No under-garments should be displayed. Girl should have one-piece swimwear. Guys, please leave the speedos at home!
8. A “Lights Out” evening curfew is to be followed so that students can rest and get the most out of all planned activities during the day.
9. Students must remain on campus at all times.
10. Use of cell phones is permitted solely for calling parents.
11. Have fun!